Monday, September 28, 2009

Sing- Sing a Song.

This will be short.

I just have to say- I love doing Kindermusik with Leah. Kindermusic? Kinder Music. I don't remember how to spell it.

Anyway- it's a sweet time to spend with my (almost) 2 year old.

My older girls play with the other older kids' of parents that attend. They love the play time.

And I get 45 minutes of uninterupted play time with sweet Leah.

We sing. Dance. Play. And learn!

She sings with me now- at home. (Way too shy to do it in class, sweet baby of mine.)

She has favorite songs, that she'll sing during her random toddling around our house- and couples the song with the hand motions we've learned.

I love it. Did I say that already? I just love it!!!

We're getting ready to go to class, now- and my heart is full of thankfulness that it's a weekly routine that she, I, and even Kyla and Zoe truly look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment