Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bring on the Outlets!!

My Thursdays are about to change.  I found out that a local church offers the Mother's Morning Out program from 9:00-1:00 every Thursday.

One day a week!!!!  ONE WHOLE DAY to accomplish something in a 4 hour window.  Wow!  I'm stoked!

A friend is going to be having a Beth Moore bible study in her home on Thursday mornings from 10-12 soon.  This is how I found out about Mother's Morning Out (MMO).  It's so cool how God lines stuff up for us in perfect timing.  I've been needing an outlet.  I've been needing SOMETHING for so long.  And here it is;  2-in-1 .  A small group setting and the opportunity to break-free from 'Mommy World' for a small portion of the week.

I know it'll be a bit of a challenge to get into the groove of leaving our house by 8:30 in the A.M fully dressed, lunches packed, and so on.  BUT HEY!!!  It's a lot better than regular school hours of waking up at 6:00 AM every Monday through Friday.  I also believe this is an option for me to find some sanity- to get a cool down from the daily grind.

I might also be able to actually get on some sort of scheduling accomplished for our life, too!  Wow!  A schedule- Oooh-Lah-lah.


And.  Also.  I will be spending my next (3) Monday and Wednesday evenings taking guitar and piano lessons at the YMCA.  I'll get a total of 6 nights away in a 3 week period.  Hopefully the classes will start over again after the session ends, because I really do want to move forward and excel in the piano.  We don't have a keyboard (yet) but if it turns out that my fingers like moving across the keys well enough to match up with my brain- a full keyboard will be our next investment.  The kind that has recorded playback.... and maybe even a microphone.

I'm looking forward to these outlets.  Really looking forward to them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment