Monday, January 26, 2009

Consistency

I have been busy, but I would like to try to be consistent in the " thanks" journal.

So, I'm just going to go through a list of things that I am thankful for from Fri-Sun.

1. The opportunity to go out for an entire afternoon with my husband.
2. The fact that God provided us with a financial ability to attend a somewhat pricey one day marriage conference with Dr. Gary Chapman
3. Leah sings.
4. Quick Shine
5. The fact that my husband applied Quick Shine to my living/dining room floors for me.
6. Coffee from Starbucks. I haven't had it in so long, it made me happy.
7. My sisters compliments and the fact that she shares the positive things other people say about me. It's always so nice to know when someone is talking good stuff about me "behind my back">
8. Compliments from my husband. ("I really enjoy the way you write")
9. Learning how to be a better mommy through Christ-Centered books and biblical principles.
10. So very thankful for another "pregnant-free" month.

No comments:

Post a Comment