Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Murphy

His law is LAME.

It always bites me in the butt.

I can have the BEST intentions and truly commit to something, and be gung-hoed-to-the-core.
And then Murphy comes along and JACKS me up.

This happens specifically and particularly when I make "plans" with other people.

"Ya. We'll meet here, on this day...."
"Ya. I'm totally gonna go to the gym....."
"Ya. I'm completely committed to...."
"Ya. I'm absolutely SURE I can......"

And then my car dies. Or my kid gets sick. Or I get sick. Or I forget that I had already made plans.
Or,  Or..... something.

Stupid Murphy.

Who is this Murphy guy? And how did he come up with this law?
Was there a dude named Murphy that always had stuff interfere with his well-placed-plans?

I wouldn't be surprised if, in the near future, they change it to:

Amber's Law.  

No comments:

Post a Comment