Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Me....

.......all tenderness is gone; in a blink of an eye all good will has withdrawn... and we mark out our paces, and stare out from our faces... Baby you and I are gone, gone, gone....

Incomprehensible layers of isolation; now you're the man with a heart of stone.. making me pay by being here alone....

Now I'm a woman who holds on to pain; looking for someone else to blame....

We hold all the keys to our undoing
Cutting me down in small degrees
You know my worst insecurities
I'm making no effort to understand
No one can hurt you like I can
Deep down inside the girl is waking up
She's calling out to the boy she loves.....

It's me.   Oh, Baby IT'S ME.....  

How in the world can tenderness be gone?  In a blink of an eye.....  Oh HOW in the world can tenderness be gone.... In a blink of an eye.....






No comments:

Post a Comment