Monday, July 28, 2014

Blind Man

Blind Man

January 27, 2012 at 12:57pm
What if he had a cane and darkened glasses to signify his blindness?
Would you be angry when he ran into physical obstacles?
Would you take it as a personal offense if he didn't "see" the stones he fell over?

What kind of person becomes angry by the physical limitations of a blind man?!

In the physical, would you not lay a compassionate hand on a stumbling and broken man?!

Why then, oh wicked woman, do you not offer the same tenderness toward blind eyes that are incapable of seeing the truth.?!

A mentally impaired individual in the physical
A mind that is incapable of comprehending in the spiritual...

Would you fault a person that was born without his mind for his lack of comprehension?!?

What sort of heartless being are you that you expect more from a person other than what they are capable of??

...... wicked woman.....


The mute cannot speak.
The blind cannot see.
The lame cannot walk.
The dead cannot live.....

It is I that will give him a voice...
I will give him eyes....
I will move him...
I alone will RAISE HIM FROM THE DEAD!

You pray.
You seek Me!
Do not condemn
Do not be angry
Do not self pity.

Trust me!
Trust me.
Trust me.

I have a plan, Amber.
I have a plan.
I have a plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment